Difference between revisions of "2015-04-01 Transcript"

From Nottinghack Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "[20:03] <jangojarango> memebers meeting: [20:04] <jangojarango> roll call: JFowkes, James Hayward, Matt Lloyd, Andrew Frogatt, kate, rob H, Mouse, DM, Andrew Armstrong, Michae...")
 
m
(One intermediate revision by one other user not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
[20:03] <jangojarango> memebers meeting:
+
[20:03] <jangojarango> memebers meeting:<br />
[20:04] <jangojarango> roll call: JFowkes, James Hayward, Matt Lloyd, Andrew Frogatt, kate, rob H, Mouse, DM, Andrew Armstrong, Michael Erskine, russell, Amy, DanielF, Vicky
+
[20:04] <jangojarango> roll call: JFowkes, James Hayward, Matt Lloyd, Andrew Frogatt, kate, rob H, Mouse, DM, Andrew Armstrong, Michael Erskine, russell, Amy, DanielF, Vicky<br />
[20:05] <jangojarango> james H announces that in twe weekends at the 12th of april comfy area will be finished, on the sunday
+
[20:05] <jangojarango> james H announces that in twe weekends at the 12th of april comfy area will be finished, on the sunday<br />
[20:05] <jangojarango> JH goes to ikea next wednesday to ikea, looking for volunteers
+
[20:05] <jangojarango> JH goes to ikea next wednesday to ikea, looking for volunteers<br />
[20:05] <jangojarango> JH + kate, large additional car would be needed
+
[20:05] <jangojarango> JH + kate, large additional car would be needed<br />
[20:06] <jangojarango> wednesday 8th, russel might have a van
+
[20:06] <jangojarango> wednesday 8th, russel might have a van<br />
[20:07] <jangojarango> JH is organising general election party 5 weeks from now, he will be makign food
+
[20:07] <jangojarango> JH is organising general election party 5 weeks from now, he will be makign food<br />
[20:07] <jangojarango> Kate: matt little does rubber stamp workshop on the 14th
+
[20:07] <jangojarango> Kate: matt little does rubber stamp workshop on the 14th<br />
[20:07] <jangojarango> JF arduino workshop on the 11th
+
[20:07] <jangojarango> JF arduino workshop on the 11th<br />
[20:07] <jangojarango> not sold out yet
+
[20:07] <jangojarango> not sold out yet<br />
[20:07] <jangojarango> but will probably be
+
[20:07] <jangojarango> but will probably be<br />
[20:08] <jangojarango> end of july young rewired state will use the space for a youth coding competition, they gifted a 3D printer at an earlier competition
+
[20:08] <jangojarango> end of july young rewired state will use the space for a youth coding competition, they gifted a 3D printer at an earlier competition<br />
[20:08] <jangojarango> kate: maker faire at the end of the month
+
[20:08] <jangojarango> kate: maker faire at the end of the month<br />
[20:09] <jangojarango> JH: hackspace has license that allows any driving license holder to drive a van for 16 persons re. makerfaire
+
[20:09] <jangojarango> JH: hackspace has license that allows any driving license holder to drive a van for 16 persons re. makerfaire<br />
[20:09] <jangojarango> JF hackspace AGM is on the 21st of May, at Antenna, in the evening
+
[20:09] <jangojarango> JF hackspace AGM is on the 21st of May, at Antenna, in the evening<br />
[20:11] <jangojarango> actions: DM to organise election of a new safety rep
+
[20:11] <jangojarango> actions: DM to organise election of a new safety rep<br />
[20:12] <jangojarango> late entry: michel: one of the kitchen cupboards might be overloaded
+
[20:12] <jangojarango> late entry: michel: one of the kitchen cupboards might be overloaded<br />
[20:13] <jangojarango> minutes for the past two meetings have not yet been posted to wiki, tracking of it will be done next meeting
+
[20:13] <jangojarango> minutes for the past two meetings have not yet been posted to wiki, tracking of it will be done next meeting<br />
[20:13] <jangojarango> finances:
+
[20:13] <jangojarango> finances:<br />
[20:13] <LWK> A breakdown of our finances for the month of March, 2015.
+
[20:13] <LWK> A breakdown of our finances for the month of March, 2015.<br />
[20:13] <LWK> Quick summary[edit]
+
[20:13] <LWK> Quick summary[edit]<br />
[20:13] <LWK> Overall balance: £7,670.85
+
[20:13] <LWK> Overall balance: £7,670.85<br />
[20:13] <LWK> Natwest Bank Balance: £3,844.00
+
[20:13] <LWK> Natwest Bank Balance: £3,844.00<br />
[20:14] <LWK> TSB Bank Balance: £2,085.56
+
[20:14] <LWK> TSB Bank Balance: £2,085.56<br />
[20:14] <LWK> Charge cards balance: £1,471.00
+
[20:14] <LWK> Charge cards balance: £1,471.00<br />
[20:14] <LWK> Paypal balance: £5.58
+
[20:14] <LWK> Paypal balance: £5.58<br />
[20:14] <LWK> Cash End: £264.71
+
[20:14] <LWK> Cash End: £264.71<br />
[20:14] <LWK> In/out Breakdown[edit]
+
[20:14] <LWK> In/out Breakdown[edit]<br />
[20:14] <LWK> Money into selected accounts comes from
+
[20:14] <LWK> Money into selected accounts comes from<br />
[20:14] <LWK> Income:Donations            £105.00
+
[20:14] <LWK> Income:Donations            £105.00<br />
[20:14] <LWK> Income:Inductions:Laser Induction          £10.00
+
[20:14] <LWK> Income:Inductions:Laser Induction          £10.00<br />
[20:14] <LWK> Income:Membership Payments £2,880.94
+
[20:14] <LWK> Income:Membership Payments £2,880.94<br />
[20:14] <LWK> Income:Other Income:Members Box      £5.00
+
[20:14] <LWK> Income:Other Income:Members Box      £5.00<br />
[20:14] <LWK> Income:Other Income:RFID Card                £13.00
+
[20:14] <LWK> Income:Other Income:RFID Card                £13.00<br />
[20:14] <LWK> Income:Snackspace          £459.40
+
[20:14] <LWK> Income:Snackspace          £459.40<br />
[20:14] <jangojarango> 2k of that is  budgeted for furniture
+
[20:14] <jangojarango> 2k of that is  budgeted for furniture<br />
[20:14] <LWK> Income:Workshops:Eventbright £201.46
+
[20:14] <LWK> Income:Workshops:Eventbright £201.46<br />
[20:14] <LWK> Money In              £3,674.80
+
[20:14] <LWK> Money In              £3,674.80<br />
[20:14] <LWK> Money out of selected accounts goes to
+
[20:14] <LWK> Money out of selected accounts goes to<br />
[20:14] <LWK> Expenses:BOC Gas            £22.44
+
[20:14] <LWK> Expenses:BOC Gas            £22.44<br />
[20:14] <LWK> Expenses:Bizspace Rent:F6          £1,026.00
+
[20:14] <LWK> Expenses:Bizspace Rent:F6          £1,026.00<br />
[20:14] <LWK> Expenses:Bizspace Rent:G13        £102.00
+
[20:14] <LWK> Expenses:Bizspace Rent:G13        £102.00<br />
[20:14] <LWK> Expenses:Infrastructure £298.99
+
[20:14] <LWK> Expenses:Infrastructure £298.99<br />
[20:14] <LWK> Expenses:Insurance        £97.55
+
[20:14] <LWK> Expenses:Insurance        £97.55<br />
[20:14] <LWK> Expenses:Teams:Membership    £56.88
+
[20:14] <LWK> Expenses:Teams:Membership    £56.88<br />
[20:14] <LWK> Expenses:Teams:Network and Servers  £121.20
+
[20:14] <LWK> Expenses:Teams:Network and Servers  £121.20<br />
[20:14] <LWK> Expenses:Teams:Resources        £129.58
+
[20:14] <LWK> Expenses:Teams:Resources        £129.58<br />
[20:14] <LWK> Expenses:Teams:Snackspace      £290.22
+
[20:14] <LWK> Expenses:Teams:Snackspace      £290.22<br />
[20:14] <LWK> Expenses:Teams:Trustees Misc  £48.74
+
[20:14] <LWK> Expenses:Teams:Trustees Misc  £48.74<br />
[20:14] <LWK> Expenses:Tools and Equipment  £679.99
+
[20:14] <LWK> Expenses:Tools and Equipment  £679.99<br />
[20:14] <LWK> Expenses:Utilities:Electric              £587.78
+
[20:14] <LWK> Expenses:Utilities:Electric              £587.78<br />
[20:14] <LWK> Expenses:Utilities:Internet          £40.97
+
[20:14] <LWK> Expenses:Utilities:Internet          £40.97<br />
[20:14] <LWK> Money Out          £3,502.34
+
[20:14] <LWK> Money Out          £3,502.34<br />
[20:14] <LWK> Difference            £172.46
+
[20:14] <LWK> Difference            £172.46<br />
[20:15] <jangojarango> michel: proposed purchase of toaster
+
[20:15] <jangojarango> michel: proposed purchase of toaster<br />
[20:16] <jangojarango> bank accoutn migration: about 10% through the process of migration
+
[20:16] <jangojarango> bank accoutn migration: about 10% through the process of migration<br />
[20:16] <jangojarango> 50% of membership has been emailed
+
[20:16] <jangojarango> 50% of membership has been emailed<br />
[20:17] <jangojarango> after tonight emails will be sent ot the rest of members - action by JH
+
[20:17] <jangojarango> after tonight emails will be sent ot the rest of members - action by JH<br />
[20:18] <jangojarango> late entry: toby (~10 minutes earlier)
+
[20:18] <jangojarango> late entry: toby (~10 minutes earlier)<br />
[20:19] <jangojarango> team updates
+
[20:19] <jangojarango> team updates<br />
[20:19] <jangojarango> Tools:
+
[20:19] <jangojarango> Tools:<br />
[20:20] <jangojarango> crafts:
+
[20:20] <jangojarango> crafts:<br />
[20:20] <jangojarango> gareth wants to join and adding in more arts supplies
+
[20:20] <jangojarango> gareth wants to join and adding in more arts supplies<br />
[20:20] <jangojarango> kate thanks resources for new containers
+
[20:20] <jangojarango> kate thanks resources for new containers<br />
[20:20] <jangojarango> resources:
+
[20:20] <jangojarango> resources:<br />
[20:21] <jangojarango> went to macro last month, will be buying bolts & screws and other items
+
[20:21] <jangojarango> went to macro last month, will be buying bolts & screws and other items<br />
[20:21] <jangojarango> AA there might be a need to increase budget for resources, depending on their budget review
+
[20:21] <jangojarango> AA there might be a need to increase budget for resources, depending on their budget review<br />
[20:21] <jangojarango> comms:
+
[20:21] <jangojarango> comms:<br />
[20:22] <jangojarango> newsletter sent to over 780 ppl
+
[20:22] <jangojarango> newsletter sent to over 780 ppl<br />
[20:22] <jangojarango> for next month they can provide stats of readership
+
[20:22] <jangojarango> for next month they can provide stats of readership<br />
[20:23] <jangojarango> 24% open rate for newsletter
+
[20:23] <jangojarango> 24% open rate for newsletter<br />
[20:23] <jangojarango> snackspace:
+
[20:23] <jangojarango> snackspace:<br />
[20:24] <jangojarango> rob h: items get stuck at the vending machine
+
[20:24] <jangojarango> rob h: items get stuck at the vending machine<br />
[20:24] <jangojarango> vending machine reader was broken today because people keep shaking the machine
+
[20:24] <jangojarango> vending machine reader was broken today because people keep shaking the machine<br />
[20:26] <jangojarango> software:
+
[20:26] <jangojarango> software:<br />
[20:27] <jangojarango> bug ingdate/time in laser bookign system was fixed
+
[20:27] <jangojarango> bug ingdate/time in laser bookign system was fixed<br />
[20:27] <jangojarango> kate: google calendar link on website not working
+
[20:27] <jangojarango> kate: google calendar link on website not working<br />
[20:28] <jangojarango> lots of work on JF, james has joined the SW team
+
[20:28] <jangojarango> lots of work on JF, james has joined the SW team<br />
[20:28] <jangojarango> work on HMS that is ,sorry again
+
[20:28] <jangojarango> work on HMS that is ,sorry again<br />
[20:29] <jangojarango> membership:
+
[20:29] <jangojarango> membership:<br />
[20:29] <jangojarango> sophie is taking control and makes sure that everythign is done right
+
[20:29] <jangojarango> sophie is taking control and makes sure that everythign is done right<br />
[20:30] <jangojarango> that means she organises which people are on the membership team
+
[20:30] <jangojarango> that means she organises which people are on the membership team<br />
[20:31] <jangojarango> wiki:
+
[20:31] <jangojarango> wiki:<br />
[20:31] <jangojarango> safety:
+
[20:31] <jangojarango> safety:<br />
[20:31] <jangojarango> carl s joined
+
[20:31] <jangojarango> carl s joined<br />
[20:32] <jangojarango> advancing safety boxes content in collaboration with resoruces team
+
[20:32] <jangojarango> advancing safety boxes content in collaboration with resoruces team<br />
[20:32] <jangojarango> large tool maintenance: laser
+
[20:32] <jangojarango> large tool maintenance: laser<br />
[20:33] <jangojarango> last meeting result was that some people would be paid to maintain the laser
+
[20:33] <jangojarango> last meeting result was that some people would be paid to maintain the laser<br />
[20:34] <jangojarango> trustee discussion has concluded that this is not possible
+
[20:34] <jangojarango> trustee discussion has concluded that this is not possible<br />
[20:36] <jangojarango> because these maintainers would have to be employed, which would impose great bureaucracy
+
[20:36] <jangojarango> because these maintainers would have to be employed, which would impose great bureaucracy<br />
[20:37] <jangojarango> idea of scheduled maintenance is still being worked on though - more discussion will be had
+
[20:37] <jangojarango> idea of scheduled maintenance is still being worked on though - more discussion will be had<br />
[20:39] <jangojarango> trustee meeting: if the laser maintenance model developed through this works then it might be a model to maintenance of other large tools
+
[20:39] <jangojarango> trustee meeting: if the laser maintenance model developed through this works then it might be a model to maintenance of other large tools<br />
[20:39] <jangojarango> AOB:
+
[20:39] <jangojarango> AOB:<br />
[20:39] <jangojarango> AGM at Antenna, we need at least 70 people to meet quorum
+
[20:39] <jangojarango> AGM at Antenna, we need at least 70 people to meet quorum<br />
[20:40] <jangojarango> (said by JF / JH)
+
[20:40] <jangojarango> (said by JF / JH)<br />
[20:41] <jangojarango> deposit has been paid
+
[20:41] <jangojarango> deposit has been paid<br />
[20:41] <jangojarango> for the room
+
[20:41] <jangojarango> for the room<br />
[20:42] <jangojarango> discussion among trustees whether catering should be brought in by hackspace, but for the number of members possibly not feasible
+
[20:42] <jangojarango> discussion among trustees whether catering should be brought in by hackspace, but for the number of members possibly not feasible<br />
[20:43] <jangojarango> therefore might be had from Antenna
+
[20:43] <jangojarango> therefore might be had from Antenna<br />
[20:44] <jangojarango> last orders for food is 6:30 at antenna, so you'd have to be there at 6:00
+
[20:44] <jangojarango> last orders for food is 6:30 at antenna, so you'd have to be there at 6:00<br />
[20:47] <jangojarango> time for AGM will be announced
+
[20:47] <jangojarango> time for AGM will be announced<br />
[20:47] <jangojarango> trustees will bring in an item on the possibility to move the AGM to align with Hackspace yearly financial
+
[20:47] <jangojarango> trustees will bring in an item on the possibility to move the AGM to align with Hackspace yearly financial<br />
[20:47] <jangojarango> elections for trustees would still be in may
+
[20:47] <jangojarango> elections for trustees would still be in may<br />
[20:48] <jangojarango> full text will eb sent out about a month before the AGM
+
[20:48] <jangojarango> full text will eb sent out about a month before the AGM<br />
[20:48] <jangojarango> actioned by JH
+
[20:48] <jangojarango> actioned by JH<br />
[20:50] <jangojarango> for the AGM election a volunteer for returning officer is needed
+
[20:50] <jangojarango> for the AGM election a volunteer for returning officer is needed<br />
[20:51] <jangojarango> dclarke has contacted professional cleaner for floor work surfaces, toilets
+
[20:51] <jangojarango> dclarke has contacted professional cleaner for floor work surfaces, toilets<br />
[20:51] <jangojarango> as follow on form last meeting
+
[20:51] <jangojarango> as follow on form last meeting<br />
[20:52] <jangojarango> cleaner will start with double session
+
[20:52] <jangojarango> cleaner will start with double session<br />
[20:52] <jangojarango> it is likely that space will be closed in a workday for two hours for this inital cleaning
+
[20:52] <jangojarango> it is likely that space will be closed in a workday for two hours for this inital cleaning<br />
[20:53] <jangojarango> *at some workday
+
[20:53] <jangojarango> *at some workday<br />
[20:53] <jangojarango> cleaners will be made aware that some piles might be member's projects, but members also have to take into account that cleaners will be around
+
[20:53] <jangojarango> cleaners will be made aware that some piles might be member's projects, but members also have to take into account that cleaners will be around<br />
[20:54] <jangojarango> projectors:
+
[20:54] <jangojarango> projectors:<br />
[20:55] <jangojarango> there will be budget for projectors (~£500)for: studio, comfy area
+
[20:55] <jangojarango> there will be budget for projectors (~£500)for: studio, comfy area<br />
[20:56] <jangojarango> chromecast or equivalent will be bought
+
[20:56] <jangojarango> chromecast or equivalent will be bought<br />
[20:58] <jangojarango> Andreas will do research but will send emails in advance about it and put signs up in advance
+
[20:58] <jangojarango> Andreas will do research but will send emails in advance about it and put signs up in advance<br />
[20:58] <jangojarango> end of meeting
+
[20:58] <jangojarango> end of meeting<br />
 +
 
 +
 
 +
[[Category:Member's Meetings|^Year 4^]]

Revision as of 18:36, 3 February 2016

[20:03] <jangojarango> memebers meeting:
[20:04] <jangojarango> roll call: JFowkes, James Hayward, Matt Lloyd, Andrew Frogatt, kate, rob H, Mouse, DM, Andrew Armstrong, Michael Erskine, russell, Amy, DanielF, Vicky
[20:05] <jangojarango> james H announces that in twe weekends at the 12th of april comfy area will be finished, on the sunday
[20:05] <jangojarango> JH goes to ikea next wednesday to ikea, looking for volunteers
[20:05] <jangojarango> JH + kate, large additional car would be needed
[20:06] <jangojarango> wednesday 8th, russel might have a van
[20:07] <jangojarango> JH is organising general election party 5 weeks from now, he will be makign food
[20:07] <jangojarango> Kate: matt little does rubber stamp workshop on the 14th
[20:07] <jangojarango> JF arduino workshop on the 11th
[20:07] <jangojarango> not sold out yet
[20:07] <jangojarango> but will probably be
[20:08] <jangojarango> end of july young rewired state will use the space for a youth coding competition, they gifted a 3D printer at an earlier competition
[20:08] <jangojarango> kate: maker faire at the end of the month
[20:09] <jangojarango> JH: hackspace has license that allows any driving license holder to drive a van for 16 persons re. makerfaire
[20:09] <jangojarango> JF hackspace AGM is on the 21st of May, at Antenna, in the evening
[20:11] <jangojarango> actions: DM to organise election of a new safety rep
[20:12] <jangojarango> late entry: michel: one of the kitchen cupboards might be overloaded
[20:13] <jangojarango> minutes for the past two meetings have not yet been posted to wiki, tracking of it will be done next meeting
[20:13] <jangojarango> finances:
[20:13] <LWK> A breakdown of our finances for the month of March, 2015.
[20:13] <LWK> Quick summary[edit]
[20:13] <LWK> Overall balance: £7,670.85
[20:13] <LWK> Natwest Bank Balance: £3,844.00
[20:14] <LWK> TSB Bank Balance: £2,085.56
[20:14] <LWK> Charge cards balance: £1,471.00
[20:14] <LWK> Paypal balance: £5.58
[20:14] <LWK> Cash End: £264.71
[20:14] <LWK> In/out Breakdown[edit]
[20:14] <LWK> Money into selected accounts comes from
[20:14] <LWK> Income:Donations £105.00
[20:14] <LWK> Income:Inductions:Laser Induction £10.00
[20:14] <LWK> Income:Membership Payments £2,880.94
[20:14] <LWK> Income:Other Income:Members Box £5.00
[20:14] <LWK> Income:Other Income:RFID Card £13.00
[20:14] <LWK> Income:Snackspace £459.40
[20:14] <jangojarango> 2k of that is budgeted for furniture
[20:14] <LWK> Income:Workshops:Eventbright £201.46
[20:14] <LWK> Money In £3,674.80
[20:14] <LWK> Money out of selected accounts goes to
[20:14] <LWK> Expenses:BOC Gas £22.44
[20:14] <LWK> Expenses:Bizspace Rent:F6 £1,026.00
[20:14] <LWK> Expenses:Bizspace Rent:G13 £102.00
[20:14] <LWK> Expenses:Infrastructure £298.99
[20:14] <LWK> Expenses:Insurance £97.55
[20:14] <LWK> Expenses:Teams:Membership £56.88
[20:14] <LWK> Expenses:Teams:Network and Servers £121.20
[20:14] <LWK> Expenses:Teams:Resources £129.58
[20:14] <LWK> Expenses:Teams:Snackspace £290.22
[20:14] <LWK> Expenses:Teams:Trustees Misc £48.74
[20:14] <LWK> Expenses:Tools and Equipment £679.99
[20:14] <LWK> Expenses:Utilities:Electric £587.78
[20:14] <LWK> Expenses:Utilities:Internet £40.97
[20:14] <LWK> Money Out £3,502.34
[20:14] <LWK> Difference £172.46
[20:15] <jangojarango> michel: proposed purchase of toaster
[20:16] <jangojarango> bank accoutn migration: about 10% through the process of migration
[20:16] <jangojarango> 50% of membership has been emailed
[20:17] <jangojarango> after tonight emails will be sent ot the rest of members - action by JH
[20:18] <jangojarango> late entry: toby (~10 minutes earlier)
[20:19] <jangojarango> team updates
[20:19] <jangojarango> Tools:
[20:20] <jangojarango> crafts:
[20:20] <jangojarango> gareth wants to join and adding in more arts supplies
[20:20] <jangojarango> kate thanks resources for new containers
[20:20] <jangojarango> resources:
[20:21] <jangojarango> went to macro last month, will be buying bolts & screws and other items
[20:21] <jangojarango> AA there might be a need to increase budget for resources, depending on their budget review
[20:21] <jangojarango> comms:
[20:22] <jangojarango> newsletter sent to over 780 ppl
[20:22] <jangojarango> for next month they can provide stats of readership
[20:23] <jangojarango> 24% open rate for newsletter
[20:23] <jangojarango> snackspace:
[20:24] <jangojarango> rob h: items get stuck at the vending machine
[20:24] <jangojarango> vending machine reader was broken today because people keep shaking the machine
[20:26] <jangojarango> software:
[20:27] <jangojarango> bug ingdate/time in laser bookign system was fixed
[20:27] <jangojarango> kate: google calendar link on website not working
[20:28] <jangojarango> lots of work on JF, james has joined the SW team
[20:28] <jangojarango> work on HMS that is ,sorry again
[20:29] <jangojarango> membership:
[20:29] <jangojarango> sophie is taking control and makes sure that everythign is done right
[20:30] <jangojarango> that means she organises which people are on the membership team
[20:31] <jangojarango> wiki:
[20:31] <jangojarango> safety:
[20:31] <jangojarango> carl s joined
[20:32] <jangojarango> advancing safety boxes content in collaboration with resoruces team
[20:32] <jangojarango> large tool maintenance: laser
[20:33] <jangojarango> last meeting result was that some people would be paid to maintain the laser
[20:34] <jangojarango> trustee discussion has concluded that this is not possible
[20:36] <jangojarango> because these maintainers would have to be employed, which would impose great bureaucracy
[20:37] <jangojarango> idea of scheduled maintenance is still being worked on though - more discussion will be had
[20:39] <jangojarango> trustee meeting: if the laser maintenance model developed through this works then it might be a model to maintenance of other large tools
[20:39] <jangojarango> AOB:
[20:39] <jangojarango> AGM at Antenna, we need at least 70 people to meet quorum
[20:40] <jangojarango> (said by JF / JH)
[20:41] <jangojarango> deposit has been paid
[20:41] <jangojarango> for the room
[20:42] <jangojarango> discussion among trustees whether catering should be brought in by hackspace, but for the number of members possibly not feasible
[20:43] <jangojarango> therefore might be had from Antenna
[20:44] <jangojarango> last orders for food is 6:30 at antenna, so you'd have to be there at 6:00
[20:47] <jangojarango> time for AGM will be announced
[20:47] <jangojarango> trustees will bring in an item on the possibility to move the AGM to align with Hackspace yearly financial
[20:47] <jangojarango> elections for trustees would still be in may
[20:48] <jangojarango> full text will eb sent out about a month before the AGM
[20:48] <jangojarango> actioned by JH
[20:50] <jangojarango> for the AGM election a volunteer for returning officer is needed
[20:51] <jangojarango> dclarke has contacted professional cleaner for floor work surfaces, toilets
[20:51] <jangojarango> as follow on form last meeting
[20:52] <jangojarango> cleaner will start with double session
[20:52] <jangojarango> it is likely that space will be closed in a workday for two hours for this inital cleaning
[20:53] <jangojarango> *at some workday
[20:53] <jangojarango> cleaners will be made aware that some piles might be member's projects, but members also have to take into account that cleaners will be around
[20:54] <jangojarango> projectors:
[20:55] <jangojarango> there will be budget for projectors (~£500)for: studio, comfy area
[20:56] <jangojarango> chromecast or equivalent will be bought
[20:58] <jangojarango> Andreas will do research but will send emails in advance about it and put signs up in advance
[20:58] <jangojarango> end of meeting