If you cannot attend the AGM, you can register your vote with a proxy voter.
Responsibilities of a proxy voter
A Proxy Voter will:
- Attend the AGM in person.
- Submit the votes of people they are representing at the AGM.
Any member can act as a proxy voter for any other member.
Note: There is no limit to the number of members voting by proxy that a member acting as proxy can have registered against them.
- Find another member at the space who you trust to represent your views at the AGM.
- Send an email to the person you have chosen stating you would like them to act as your proxy voter. Include firstname.lastname@example.org on the email you send.
Once the agenda is confirmed, you should let your nominated person know how you want to vote on each of the items.
- Once the proxy vote is confirmed, please add to the table below. If you are struggling with editing the wiki please email the Trustees, or ask on Slack for support.
Note: If you do not have someone that can be your proxy, email one of the addresses listed below - they will be happy to help
|Name of Member Acting as Proxy||Names of Members Voting Via Proxy|