Bartop Arcade Machine
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mini Defender machine based on Raspberry Pi with separate control panel.
- Dell LCD monitor with broken controls
- HP PC speakers from scrap
- Audio TDA7053AT 2x1W Audio Power Amplifier SO16W http://www.nxp.com/documents/data_sheet/TDA7053A.pdf
- Raspberry Pi
- currently a Raspberry Pi Model B+ I got from Phenoptix (for £26.99 using a 10% discount code for EMFCAMP 2014)
- shall probably upgrade to Raspberry Pi 2 Model B if performance is a problem
- HDMI-VGA adapter & gender changer
- 19mm plywood sides
- annoyingly the plywood is not even flat! both sides bend off square to one side!
- slot cutter - from China for huge discount - 1/4" shaft required use of big router table which isn't flat!
- living hinge plywood bends with veneer surface
- backlit marquee panel
- PiPlay AdvanceMAME install
- Control panel: Defender layout
- original dimensions metricated!
- laminated laser cut ply and MDF
- gold leaf switch buttons
- Sanwa bat joystick with modified plate