As of Saturday 21st March 2020, the space's Coronavirus guidelines are as follows:
NOTTINGHAM HACKSPACE REMAINS OPEN TO MEMBERS.
All IN PERSON INDUCTIONS, WORKSHOPS & MEETINGS ARE CANCELLED.
PLEASE STAY AWAY IF YOU ARE SICK OR HAVE SYMPTOMS!
FOLLOW THESE PRECAUTIONS:
- NO GUESTS PLEASE - Unless you are supporting another person with 1 to 1 assistance as a carer.
- BRING YOUR OWN - ANTI-BACTERIAL WIPES/ TOILET PAPER/ SOAP/ HAND-TOWELS etc. - Hackspace endeavour to keep items stocked but CANNOT guarantee it.
- HELP EACH OTHER - Wipe clean handles, surfaces and frequently touched areas. Use and empty the dishwasher. Use timers for heaters. Turn lights off. Keep food preparation to a minimum.
- TAKE WASTE HOME - If you generate garbage, consider taking it directly to a bin outside of the space. Don’t leave it for others to clear up for you.
- RESPECT OTHERS - Minimise contact and respect interpersonal distance. Do not pressure VOLUNTEERS & INDUCTORS.
- CHECK IN - Check nottinghack.org.uk/covid-19 ahead of visiting. Use Slack & Google group for support!
- WASH YOUR HANDS!
Good luck and stay safe. This too will pass.