SLA Printer Pledge
Pledge drive to buy a Monoprice MP Mini SLA LCD High Resolution Resin 3D Printer (£249) and parts for wash/cure stations (~£30)
Total cost: £279.00
Stretch Goal/Additional Costs
Printed parts need to be washed. They then need to be cured, preferably in an enclosed environment with a powered filter. Costs estimated at £30, some parts may already be available.
Resin costs: £20/500ml, plus wastage
If we have sufficient funds we will buy the Anycubic Photon sla 3D printer as it has a better spec and support network, see review
List of pledges
Please post on the google group mailing list if you really, truly have forgotten your HMS password and need someone else to update this.
Please pay with the reference SLAPRINTER-XX where XX is your initials and list the reference used below.
|Who||How Much||Paid?||Method Paid|
|Dan S||£10||Yes||Bank Transfer|
|Ian D||£15||Yes||Bank Transfer|
|Ed Podgorski (see talk)||£15||No||-|
|Sam Roberts||£10||Yes||BACS ref SLAPRINTER-SR|
Note: Please try to make payment asap once target is met. Target has been met. Please start paying. Payment can be made by:
- bank transfer (details on HMS)
- cash to a Trustee.
- cash posted into the safe next to the money gobbler(slot on top) please put in envelope with your name,pledge amount and "for 3d printer pledge drive".
For discussion see:
|Dimensions (mm)||260 * 260 * 385|
|Max Print Size(mm)||118 * 6.5 * 110|
- Unboxing And Testing The Anycubic Photon 3D Printer (YouTube)
- Anycubic Photon – Ultimate detail 3D printing (YouTube)
- Anycubic Photon DLP 3D printer Review - insane print quality! (YouTube)
- ANYCUBIC Photon: How to Clean Resin Vat after Printing? (YouTube)