|This page is a stub. You can help by expanding it! This page is included in the list of stub pages.|
We (plan to) make and fix software, and share software development skills.
- An introductory course in programming. This course could be based on Processing, advancing on to Java.
- A programming challenge using Arduino, to tie in with future Arduino workshops.
- Open source software workshops, where we will make and improve free software.
- We have a small Windows application that we will port to Linux. We will look at Wine, Mono and other options.
- An open software service to replace meetup.com, which Nottinghack previously used to promote events.
Who will be involved
If you are interested in organising software workshops or contributing to software projects, please add your name and contact details here or post a message to the mailing list.