Does the plotter have a Network name as per Network/Naming? Jon (talk) 13:53, 16 December 2018 (UTC)
Latest update implies the network card isn't working, but I'm pretty sure that was fixed by disabling network speed sensing on the switch. Can Danspencer101 or Spacebee confirm? Jymbob (talk) 12:22, 12 March 2019 (UTC)
- I have no idea how to test that, sorry! I recently used the plotter via the Ubuntu installation on the embroidery PC; It has a direct Serial connection I think. --Danspencer101 (talk) 12:59, 12 March 2019 (UTC)
- The Network page has conflicting information. Under plotter it says it is connected only to Quorra, but I think this is out of date.
- I think its on the Network at 10.0.0.97 - but doesn't show up? Can you ping a plotter? Jon (talk) 13:03, 12 March 2019 (UTC)
- There is an Ethernet cable plugged into it if I remember rightly. Need to make sure its turned on too I guess? -Danspencer101 (talk) 13:11, 12 March 2019 (UTC)
- Confirmed, if plotter is switched on and ethernet connected then it receives packets at 10.0.0.97. The on switch is dodgy; looks like it should push and hold in. Jon (talk) 13:42, 12 March 2019 (UTC)