Thanks to London Hackspace for this template
All arguments are optional, but you should have at least 1 (ideally more). Don't worry about the way it looks on this page: that's purely because no arguments are specified.
Note: if version is set, the project title links to the parent of the page that includes this template.
- An image, in the format File:<image name>.<ext>. DO NOT include the [] brackets otherwise the image will display full size.
- Project name override (default: the page name without the Project: prefix)
- Primary Contact
- Creation date
- Project version number (e.g. 1).
- List of members involved. Ideally, use [[User:username|username]] format.
- Project status (e.g. Prototyping)
- If set to 1 (default), display a link to the QR code. If set to 2, should display the QR code on the page itself. But it won't, because MediaWiki isn't configured for this. If set to 0, do not display the QR code link at all.