This is a grey 15-drawer cabinet in the workshop where miscellaneous tools are stored.
Currently, drawers are allocated to:
- Layout tools, Squares, etc.
- Painting and Decorating
- Picture Frame Clamps
- Pop rivets (in compartmented box) 2
- Rasps for Wood
- Ring and Combination Spanners
- Sockets and Box Spanners
- Spray Gun Cleaning Kit
- Various spare stocks of drills, blades for yellow bandsaw, etc.
- Wood Augurs, Tank Cutter, Forstner Bits
- Wood Augurs 2
Not all drawers are labelled - It is probably time that the pair of cabinets (Bisley and Triumph) were re-organised and sorted as a single resource.