We're currently using version 4.4.2 of the nanoGALLERY library, if you come across any issues with it you can report them on the project Github page at https://github.com/Kris-B/nanoGALLERY
We're making use of the cdnjs.com CDN to provide the nanoGALLERY library http://cdnjs.com/libraries/nanogallery. They don't seem to list the current version (4.4.2) on their frontend but it is available on the CDN and the author does publish a direct link to cdnjs.com on their website.
Bug - gallery vanishes on reload
- Bug confirmed on my computer, need to test on others. (Dan observed bug when making adding flickr gallery of HSWeekend)
- There may be a more recent update of the code. Jon (talk) 13:01, 8 May 2019 (UTC)
- Can't find more recent version of code from NanoGallery site. Does widget use any info from NanoGallery webpage? Need to find out how widget work to debug. There is a Flickr extension/s, but may not have same functionality. Jon (talk) 15:26, 11 December 2019 (UTC)
- Found the nanogallery libraries, tried updating to 5.10.3 (note 5.10.3/css/nanogallery.min.css, instead of 4.4.2/css/nanogallery.css). It seemed to break the format and still disappear on reload. Maybe best to move to nanogallery2. Jon (talk) 16:01, 11 December 2019 (UTC)
- 'RepRap' Matt 02:49, 15 March 2021 (UTC) Its broken as MW is not loading jquery before the script tag that includes jquery.nanogallery.min.js, also likely need to use JS load over the $(document).ready()