Jump to navigation Jump to search
BarBot Meeting 2014-05-29
Attendees: Mouse, Ian D, Daniel S, Ed, Michael E Agenda: Hacking on stuff
No status meetingy thing, just hacking:
- Michael & Mouse set up and demonstrated Michael's pressure delivery system
- Tested with non-diet coke. Gas in the line still present. We're probably just going to have to deal with it, although using a different line material may reduce the problem
- Leaky tap connector fixed by using synthetic cork - no gunk needed - press-fit is sufficient.
- Ian set up the rail and platform mechanism and we tested it with a pint of water - worked really well.
- Ed. Has the squirter working with non-viscous fluids (water). Looking really good.
- Mouse did a first estimate of the space needed on the rail for various parts (see MachineMap)
- Mouse made a video of various prototype parts in action.
- Mouse to draw up a more detailed schematic of the machine as a whole, work out dimensions for frame and so on
- Should probably prototype in wood - after that use welded box steel
- We need to start thinking about software
- Mouse to order optics and servos once we know how many we want