Andrew, Russell, Martin, Matt.
Welcome Matt to the first meeting of his!
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (2ltr) - 6.99
- Blue Plasters (40) x2 - 0.98
- Getfresh Handwash (500ml) x6 - 4.00
- Enliven Hand Sanitizer (500ml) x6 - 10.99
- Tomato Ketchup Squeezy (1.35kg) x2 - 5.98
- Scouring Pads (10) - 3.49
- Blue Roll (120m) x12 - 15.98
- A4 paper (5) - 7.99
- BIC Cristal Black (50) - 10.49
- Permanent Markers (8) - 3.38
- HB Pencils (36) x2 - 5.88
£76.15 ex. VAT, £88.79 inc. VAT.
- 2015-08-26 Card Load £11 (not sure - Trustee testing?)
- 2015-09-03 Makro - £81.80
- 2015-09-03 Makro - £6.99
- 2015-09-09 Amazon - Label Black on Yellow - £36.14 (nb: second purchase was refunded, need to repurchase)
Ending at: 149.89
To purchase needed:
- Martin - Glue and Tape: £151.38 + £49.67
- Andrew - Duct tape: £40
- Andrew - Label tape: £28.28
- Andrew - Blue Tack: £20
Need at least 139.44 more. If add on £200, it puts it at 349.89 which is a good buffer for emergency purchases.
From previous meeting:
Nothing purchased, report from last meeting:
- Masking tape
- Insulation tape
- Z epoxy - £20 - Russell to investigate - http://www.axminster.co.uk/z-poxy-epoxy-resin - Lionel suggests shop4glue.com
- Wood Glue tub (PVA)
- Epoxy Resin Glue
- Super Glue tubes
- Contact adhesive
- Glue sticks
- Russell's list - approved to look for/get:
- Grinding/cutting discs
- Blade connectors (electronics)
- Tinted Visor (our current Arco one doesn't have a tinted one available).
- Metal polishing wax - run out of some already
- TIG welding gloves in various sizes (small/medium)
Other things not got:
- Sieve for straining coffee grounds - Tea strainer from Makro probably, approved.
- Velcro - need to know what kind of types.
- Needles and Bobbins for Toyota Sewing Machine and Overlocker. EL Grain company in Bulwell supplies these. Also need the instructions for both machines again.
- White thread for overlocker
- Black and white thread for sewing machine
- Cupboard for kitchen to store items (locked) if we happen to see one
- TIG Argon
- Bike repair kits or shop kit of 50 repair things
- Safety specs - safety team
- Drill bits -
- Deburring Tools -
- 1/2" socket driver
- More label stuff
- Okay - restocked a few things from store
- Okay for now
- Drill bits - downatairs replenish but can't find. Might need to buy - check with David
Things to Purchase
See above for lists.