< User:JonJump to navigation Jump to search
- Page for emphasising street entrances and path between upstairs and downstairs.
- Make Ein the Duck page
- Use this photo on Laser Cutter page?
- List number of pages on wiki Special:Statistics
- Make general Inkscape page
- General page about Governance?
- Highlight recent changes?
- Pledge drives started in 2018 for Second_Laser_Cutter_2018/Pledge_Drive
- Categories for Pledge complete/defunct ? (Acquired)
- Category New pledge in 20xx
- User page template? (done and now catted)
- Governance and finance infobox or 'footbox'
- Import Tl and example templates for TOC templates and future use (in Category:Templates layout)
- Add Category:Members talkpage to talkpage template
- Event infobox
- Pledge drive infobox
- Convert user name to preferred name - this could be useful for automatically creating categories such as Category:Projects by John Smith.
- Example of nice looking infobox https://wiki.london.hackspace.org.uk/view/Template:EquipmentInfobox (see 'what links here').
- Template:Project - add auto date, example, operative parameter
Code to automatically 'fix' headings hierarchy.
Overlay - annotate images
Version from 2009 doesn't use Lua Wikipedia:Template:Overlay
Could make GUI for annotating.