From Nottinghack Wiki
|This widget is no longer supported and will be removed, please use Widget:Flickr instead. Robert (talk) 00:21, 11 June 2014 (UTC)|
|This page has been tagged as requiring deletion. The specific reason is: Widget superseded, no pages link here. Discuss request on the page's talk page. (April 2019)|
Using this widget
You can insert a gallery with the following wiki code:
You can find the
id value by using idgettr.com.
- Indicates how photos should be requested from flickr. The accepted values are:
- The ID used to request images from flickr. Depending on your selected mode, you should enter the user id, group id, or photoset id. You can find the appropriate value using idgettr.com.
- The order to display the images. Accepted values are:
- A space-separated list of tags to search for when retrieving images. An image is included in the gallery if it contains any of the listed tags. This parameter only works when the mode is set to
- The size of the images displayed in the gallery, specified in pixels. The aspect ratio of each photo is preserved, and the image is scaled down so its width and height are less than maxSize. Default:
- The maximum number of photos to retrieve. Default: