Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.OK

2021-02-03 Transcript

Revision as of 19:48, 2 March 2021 by AndrewArmstrong (talk | contribs) (Created page with "<pre> Andrew Walters 7:41 PM Attending Andrew Walters 8:01 PM jason Alexander,, Ian Dickenson, Ali. Steve (Chair) Andrew W (taking notes) Gareth (host) Andrew A, Bob...")
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)


Andrew Walters  7:41 PM
Attending






Andrew Walters  8:01 PM
jason Alexander,, Ian Dickenson, Ali. Steve (Chair) Andrew W (taking notes) Gareth (host) Andrew A, Bob (the vaccinated) Emily Roe.
8:02
Next meeting March, Space review, Stairs and Lift thing.
8:03
Teams updates.
Coms- Social media passwords can we get sorted asks Gareth. Steve maybe will look into it. (Action)
8:04
Craft,
infrastructure,  Door issue resolved downstairs,
8:04
laser,
8:06
Membership 640, going down but waiting list growing.  Gareth wonder if we can keep members just ask to drop their fees.
8:06
Mostly they leave without telling us.
8:08
Some discussion around the point, maybe some risk communicating that, maybe an enhancement to HMS leave button suggested.
8:10
more suggestions around managing membership leaving process, some good ideas n=but no action points.
8:10
Safety, look at what need to do before opening up.
8:11
Snack space / recourses need checking for bog roll, cleaning stuff. Action point to check. (AW) (edited) 
8:12
Software, backup server pSU changed, thanks Daniel.
8:14
Woodwork, dust extraction needs looking at dust  waste to do (AW) , still some repairs pending
8:14
Finance
8:14
we have graphs!
8:19
Some outgoings Architects fees in October, generally in positive  other income laser, aligned to lockdown status ticking over at the moment. some impact with electricity costs variable. membership fees up and down, but trending slightly down
8:21
Income generally higher than monthly  outgoings

Andrew Armstrong  8:23 PM
October
5 files 
5. Expenditure, Income and Bank.PNG


1 Income.PNG


2 Expenditure.PNG


3 Income vs Expenditure.PNG


4. Expenditure, Income and Bank.PNG


8:24
November
5 files 
2. Expenditure.PNG


3. Income vs Expenditure.PNG


4. Expenditure, Income and Bank.PNG


5. Expenditure, Income and Bank.PNG


1 Income.PNG


8:24
December
5 files 
3 Income vs Expenditure.PNG


4 Expenditure, Income and Bank.PNG


5. Expenditure, Income and Bank.PNG


1 Income.PNG


2 Expenditure.PNG



Andrew Walters  8:26 PM
Bob asks about the Electricity, billing tends to be estimated so might not be accurate based on use.

moop  8:26 PM
https://hms.nottinghack.org.uk/instrumentation/electric

Andrew Walters  8:27 PM
Metered on HMS graphs, are we connected to new wiring? we don't know for sure. some speculation that we aren't.
8:28
Electricity work in progress
8:29
Suggestion we have pedal power for laser, all agree. great idea.
:+1:
1

8:29
Lift; full notification when we know its available.
8:30
AOB.
Open ZOOM hack night was really good, lost of projects some tremendous creativity, next one is "light"
can we push it out more (yes) social media passwords looks to be roadblock which is already an action point (edited) 
8:30
Gareth very keen to make more of social media posts. Thanks Gareth (edited) 
:heart:
1


Andrew Walters  8:38 PM
Meeting closed