Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.OK

File:Darth Vader Cast 8.jpg

Revision as of 17:08, 28 June 2019 by Danspencer101 (talk | contribs) (Failed casting. At this point (3 castings) the mould was spent. If we used mould release/ graphene powder between each cast it would have lasted longer.)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Original file(3,648 × 2,736 pixels, file size: 712 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)

Summary

Failed casting. At this point (3 castings) the mould was spent. If we used mould release/ graphene powder between each cast it would have lasted longer.

Licensing

File history

Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.

Date/TimeThumbnailDimensionsUserComment
current17:08, 28 June 2019Thumbnail for version as of 17:08, 28 June 20193,648 × 2,736 (712 KB)Danspencer101 (talk | contribs)Failed casting. At this point (3 castings) the mould was spent. If we used mould release/ graphene powder between each cast it would have lasted longer.

The following page uses this file: