|Date joined||December 2018|
I'm from Derby and joined the hackspace at the end of 2018.
I've been making things for quite a while but have only recently discovered that places like this exist. I'm very proficient with CAD and technical drawings as I do a lot of design at my job. Usually I use NX or Solidworks at work but I'm getting to grips with Fusion 360 for projects at home. Generally speaking I like to document my projects so that anyone could recreate them or have a go themselves if they wanted to.
Just message me on slack, post something on my Wiki talk page, drop me an email or say hello at the space if I can help.
For fun I play Ice Hockey so you can regularly find me at the arena in Nottingham or the other smaller rinks around our area. I also love cooking, hiking, geocaching, tinkering and PC gaming.
Accounts on other sites
- Les Plywood - Plywood Les Paul style electric guitar
- CNC Tool Storage - Tool Storage rack for the CNC area
Some of my previous projects:
- Han Solo in Carbonite CNC Router Project
- Scan and print with Kinect
- Flat Top Les Paul Style Guitar
- Nerf Gun with Dart Counter
3D Scan & Print using Kinect