- Makro card
- Checked with James - he will look into it
- Check card money limit/time money is put on/etc. Check with James.
- checked - email trustees to get more added
- Screw list/buying screws - Lionel
- Screws and Bolts and Nuts spreadsheet completed by Lionel ready for updates
- Will be used to check stock levels and usage
- Buying more A3 paper + brother labels from Staples - Anyone (low priority)
- Not done yet
- Gloves - safety ones XL and XS (once stock is checked) - Lionel/Russell
- Still looking into this.
- TIG gloves - Russell
- Russell not found any yet
- £200/month, £2400/year seems reasonable based on more recent spending. May be difficult to spend regularly each month depending on needs.
- Budget creation: Categories:
- Cleaning (and cleaning consumable) products (mop heads, paper towels, bin liners, dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid, cloths)
- Hygiene products (soap, loo rolls, blue roll, hand sanitiser)
- Kitchen (tea, coffee, squash, cocoa, tomato ketchup (condiments), dish cloths, etc)
- Stationary (label maker labels and tape, paper, ink for printers (toner + inkjet), pens + pencils, rubber bands, office staples and staplegun staples)
- Protective Clothing (blue nitrite gloves, aprons, masks (dust + paint + visors), goggles, rubber gloves)
- Fluids (ipa, degreaser, cutting oil, acetone)
- Adhesives (glue, different types, tape)
- Abrasives (sanding paper, belts, disks, triangles)
- Blade (hacksaws, donkey cutter, bandsaw, circular saw)
- Screws, Nuts, Bolts (Drill bits included, metal working bits too)
- Electronics (solder, wire, resistors, soldering iron tips, hackspace equipment batteries - Matt Little's list - nb; Russell suggests every type of resistor for newbie electronics people perhaps over time/one off buy at start)
- Gas (heating tanks, compressed gas, welding gas)
- Bike Repair (puncture repair, degreaser)
- Metalworking (rods for welding, abrasive scrubbers, polishing wax)
- Potential future items:
- Filament for 3d printer? (Space owned, cannot run before it)
Put into a spreadsheet with rough information.
2014 money claimed: 707.84 2014 after estimates of other (what wasn't spent but should have been):
Things looked at:
Lionel; screws + bolts + nuts - already approved, note to get.
Russell's list - approved to look for/get:
- Grinding/cutting discs
- Blade connectors (electronics)
- Copper grease
- Tinted Visor
- Z epoxy - £20 - Russell to investigate - http://www.axminster.co.uk/z-poxy-epoxy-resin - Lionel suggests shop4glue.com
- Pencils - Approved. May be able to find some in the space but not many. Andrew.
- Pens - added due to Pencils, should be able to source a box of Bics sometime. Andrew.
- Plimmer - no idea what this is, mis-spelt?
- Duct tape - Approved. Andrew.
- Masking tape - Approved. Andrew.
- Double sided tape - Approved. Andrew.
- Paste Car Wax/Furniture - Approved. Russell.
- Label maker tape - TZ1-651 (Black on Yellow, large 1 inch PT tape) - approved. Andrew.
- Week and a day before - Tuesday - so late time of the month (*usually* last Tuesday) at 8:30.
- Next time is: 27th of January
- Ask for more money on card - (sent email in meeting)
- As above; items to find/buy for Andrew and Russell
- Bring budget to trustees (sent email in meeting)
- Screw and other bits review - Russell and Lionel
Future Month Areas
January - screws, nuts, bolts (nails?)
- Protective gear list
- Cleaning product list
- Metalworking area list
- Electronics area list
- Kitchen products list
- Stationary list
- Sandpaper (Abrasives)
- Drill bits
- Adhesives (Glue box and in fumes cupboard)