Difference between revisions of "Team:Resources/2016-06-02"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
== Meeting Notes ==
== Meeting Notes ==
Revision as of 20:57, 2 June 2016
Andrew and Martin later. Mainly for Makro run review.
- To follow
Brought between last meeting and now:
Report from last meeting:
- Reprap straps (Need to email Dominic)
- Cable ties
- Blue tack
- Need lots of sharpies. One option: Reference link
- Local Building Merchants:
- Wood Filler (move to woodworking team?)
- Blow torch gas (move to metalworking?)
- Z epoxy - £20 - Russell to investigate - http://www.axminster.co.uk/z-poxy-epoxy-resin - Lionel suggests shop4glue.com
- Epoxy Resin Glue
- Contact adhesive (Removed - not to purchase - decision last month)
- Russell's list - approved to look for/get:
- Grinding/cutting discs (move to another team?)
- Blade connectors (electronics)
- Tinted Visor (our current Arco one doesn't have a tinted one available) (move to metalworking?).
- Metal polishing wax - run out of some already (move to metalworking?)
- TIG welding gloves in various sizes (small/medium) (move to metalworking?)
Other things not got:
- Sieve for straining coffee grounds - Tea strainer from Makro probably, approved.
- Velcro - need to know what kind of types.
- Needles and Bobbins for Toyota Sewing Machine and Overlocker. EL Grain company in Bulwell supplies these. Also need the instructions for both machines again.
- White thread for overlocker
- Black and white thread for sewing machine
- Cupboard for kitchen to store items (locked) if we happen to see one
- TIG Argon (move to metalworking?)
- Bike repair kits or shop kit of 50 repair things
- White spirit x 5L - approved
- 3 in 1 oil x3 - maybe for metalworking/tool maintenance and infrastructure
- WD-40 - will check stocks
- New complete set of allen keys - not sure, ask trustees
- M10 bolt selection - will review later this year
- Forks - may get - will check draw
- Stanley Knife Blades - David C?
- Gaffer tape - got some out before meeting
- Hot melt glue sticks - normal ones - will add to list
- Threader for the overlocker - thread or threader?
- "Bags for metalwork Henry?" - No idea, um...
- Hacksaw blades - we have some noted on board
Studio and Blue Room:
- Possibly erasers
- Need to review threads on overlockers and sewing machines
- Loo roll get lots
- Blue roll has run out (people keep using it in the kitchen)
- Need to review cleaning supplies but need a better list of what we should get
- Bin liners 200 strong heavy duty
- Squash (blackcurrent, orange)
- Sugar (nearly gone)
- Decaf Tea (Tetleys)
- Possibly cutlery - need to really review
- Possibly a kitchen roll holder if one is in Makro
- Glue needs review but was restocked from downstairs
- Nuts and bolts - Restocked but no stocks are empty
- Blue roll
- Glue sticks (normal and mini needed)
- Reminder cable ties and wrap straps