Minutes of meeting from 7th January 2015
You can find the agenda items here.
Chair: James Hayward
Minutes: Sophie Wilkinson
David Clarke, Rob Hunt, James Hayward, Lionel Goodwin, Russell Houghton, Matt Little, Matt Lloyd, Daniel Swann, Michael Erskine, Sophie Wilkinson, Gareth Howell, Kate Bolin
Announcements & Events
- Hack the Comfy Area this Sunday
|Meeting Date||Action Point||Actioned By||Completed?||Notes|
|2014-06-04||Trustees to organise election of new safety rep||Trustees||Complete|
Finance Team, incl. Update
- January financials also on wiki.
Tools Team Update:
- Acquired a linisher
- Reminder to use the tools@ email address please
Craft & Textiles Team Update
- Request that people stop using the craft room/cutting table as a dumping ground
Resources Team Update
- List of things on meeting minutes.
- Went over budget this month. Lots of Makro purchases. Still massively under budget for the year.
Communications Team Update
- Newsletter went out to over 700 people
- There was a typo.
- Work is ongoing on creating tools software for the 3D Printer
- Scope et al has been completed by Membership Team
- Matt L and others are working on the New Members Guide
- The Tour Guide has been updated
- New information on giving tours will soon be issued
- This sparked a conversation about the Hackspace rules. Trustees stated they would be issuing a new set of rules for discussion by the members soon (tm).
- Michael E is the new rep
- There are currently no uncategorised pages on the Wiki.
- Pages have been flagged for historical archiving, or deletion. Please ensure you check over these over the next couple of months or they will be removed.
- Rules are currently being discussed.
- Discussion on Rules
- Discussion on update to Members Book
- Request to buy a pallet of club mate - request approved once space is made under the cutting table.
Actions can be chased up using the new Actions List.