We have a few of our own Hackspace Units (HI) that can be used at the space.
OA - Outstretched Arms
A measurement of length, roughly equivalent to the the average height of a hacker.
B/m2 - Bums per Meter square
A measurement of efficiency, used to tell how effectively chairs and sofas use our finite floor space.
SF - Severed Finger
A handy unit of length measurement used to specify safe parameters for power tool usage.
DD - Ding Dong
A ding dong is one full turn of the power knob on Dominic's HPC LS-3020.
Rb - Rabbit
Can be used as a representative of weight, length or as a curse.
A unit that can be used for anything.
- "it made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs"
- "it's warm today - at least 30 parsecs hotter than yesterday"
- "we can save parsecs with the new lightweight PVC frame"
- "maybe tomorrow, I've gotta drive 200 parsecs to pick something up this evening"
- "I can hardly hear it - just increase the volume a few parsecs"
- "just add about 30 parsecs of water to it - that should be enough"