Talk:2012-01-04 Agenda

From Nottinghack Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

You can use this page to suggest additions to the agenda. Ensure you sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~) James 17:56, 6 November 2011 (EST)

Sharpening stone(new) and sharpening of current tools--'RepRap' Matt 17:43, 7 December 2011 (EST)

Approve cost of new soldering iron [1] --'RepRap' Matt 17:43, 7 December 2011 (EST)

Welding gear, New automatic mask, second apron, screen --'RepRap' Matt 19:46, 8 December 2011 (EST)

Push the three above to next month when I'll be at the meeting in person --'RepRap' Matt 08:34, 3 January 2012 (EST)

Action items from meeting

  • Dominic to send email to chase actions from previous meeting.
    • Dominic to chase James to leave out insurance document to be checked.
  • Dominic to check if there is anyone cleaning this building, if not get quotes for next meeting.
  • Dominic to post on the mailing list about the LVL1 sponsorship at $5 month (roughly $100 total, so ~£40).
  • Kate to email LVL1 for more information about sponsorship.
  • Kate will put on mailing list about Hackspace party on the 11th of February.
  • David will put the possible May 5th Open Day on the next agenda for discussion.
  • Dominic going to check for prospective Workshop Weekend presenters aiming for the weekend 3rd/4th March.