From Nottinghack Wiki
- Dominic, Lionel, Michelle, Andrew
- Created for members to know what we will always be buying
- Question: ratification by the board?
- Nah, mainly for us
- Make it readable by everyone so members don't constantly request it
- Kinda arbitrary from initial decision but we'll stick to it for everything for now. Ask board if this needs changing; but we won't need to raise it for ages.
Batteries / expensive individual things
- No at the moment, maybe yes if we had a vending machine to sell them
- Rechargeable batteries are another option - keep charged ones for project testing.
- Processing member requests
- Triaging the requests
- Add to the list or not
- Shopping the items
- Use database or google spreadsheet
- List where we buy things; for members, so if anyone has better suggestions we can change it
- Creation of a core database / spreadsheet on Google
- Different forms for filling in different things that members and us can perform
- One page of items request (core/request/etc)
- Creation of "archive and what we brought and shopping list"
- Form for what we brought, how much, at what price.
- Meeting last week of the month; decide shopping list and core list then