From Nottinghack Wiki
- Lionel, Andrew, Michelle
- Michelle is dropping out
- Michelle suggests having the "teams" (craft team etc.) deal with their own stuff
- Problems: Interest? Extra work? Decision making? More purchase card work?
- Lack of interest is probably major concern
- Decided to advertise group
- Andrew will ask for a singular proper card
- Receipts still need to be collected presumably
- Need clarification on what is considered a receipt for things brought online
- Lionel will update the spreadsheet with recent purchases
- Start of auditing: See how it goes.
- Macro purchases are done by Dominic still (Tea, Coffee, Sugar included, other things probably not)
- Andrew - Advertise group:
- Mailing list
- Possibly email blast - see trustee part
- Could include what was brought last month
- Andrew - Monthly meeting organisation
- Allow all members to come
- Try first Tuesday of every month at 8:30PM, 5th of August
- Add to calendar
- Lionel will try adding items to spreadsheet - if cumbersome will look into a software solution
List of things from the trustees needed - Andrew to action:
- Single purchase card
- Secure location to store it - safe access?
- Check how the budget for craft area is - are we expected to replenish or do they a monthly budget?
- Clarification on receipt procedure, require it in writing for wiki
- Purchase form - need the .doc to print.
- Ask to know if we can do a mailing advertising burst, possibly once a month, calling for requests for items or attendance to the meeting