From Nottinghack Wiki
Present: Lionel, Andrew
- Raspberry Pi and Ardiuno machines:
- Q: How many do we want to stock? (roughly £25 each). Half a dozen each would be good to start.
- Q: What do we want to stock? Basic models to begin with.
- Roger Light - Phenoptix
- Matt Lloyd - Ciseco
- Andrew will talk to Dominic about space in the vending machine
- Andrew will raise special costs with Trustees
Laser cutter materials:
- Lionel going to investigate places for plastics and wood
- Will talk to Martin and Dominic
- Looked at vending items - see above - one off purchase to start with
- Conductive Pen - will check with Matt Little
- Labelling tape - approved, always - need 24mm black on white - need part number from Dominic
- Toilet paper - approved, always (already purchased)
- Large nitrile gloves - approved, always (already purchased by Lionel)
- Dishwasher tablets - approved, always (already purchased). Need some more though. Add to Makro list.
- Rubber bands - approved, always - need to investigate sizes and eBay for bags
- Blue rolls - approved, always. 2 ply, 19cm, 150m. Need to buy more stock. Where from? Arco was last place.
- Handwash - appoved, always. Dominic perhaps get some more at Makro.
Check of space:
- Checked workshop:
- New incoming donations didn't have much except solder / wick (left for Electronics guys to sort)
- Nuts/bolts/screws - several needed, need to check with David on if there are spare sets anywhere, else buy once we have a standardised list
- Tape and cable ties look okay
- Cleaning cupboard:
- 2 blue rolls left, could do with more
- Kitchen roll has 6 left, replaced one in kitchen
- Need some dishwasher tablets and hand wash soap (down to 8 and 2 spare respectively)
- Squash and tomato ketchup is out; will buy some more.
Actions (some from last meeting):
- Possibly email blast - see trustee part
- Could include what was brought last month
- Andrew - Monthly meeting organisation
- Allow all members to come
- Try first Tuesday of every month at 8:30PM, 5th of August
- Add to calendar
- Lionel - Laser Cutter Material investigation
- Lionel - Email Matt Little regarding Conductive Pens
- Lionel - rubber bands on eBay investigation
- Lionel - A3 white paper
- Lionel - Blue roll purchase
- Andrew - Vending machine investigation (ask Dominic)
- Andrew - Ask Dominic about labeller part for 24mm black on white
- Andrew - Tomato ketchup and squash to buy
List of things from the trustees needed - Andrew to action:
- Single purchase card
- Secure location to store it - safe access?
- Check how the budget for craft area is - are we expected to replenish or do they a monthly budget?
- Clarification on receipt procedure, require it in writing for wiki
- Claim for money/purchase form - need the .doc to print
- Ask to know if we can do a mailing advertising burst, possibly once a month, calling for requests for items or attendance to the meeting