Andrew, Martin, Matt.
- 2015-09-23 Card Load £180.00
- 2015-09-29 Lidl - £11.96 - parcel tape
- 2015-10-15 CPC,COMPONENT HOUSE,PRESTON - £302.76
Ending at: £15.17 Asked for: £200 for Makro and some other purchases.
To purchase needed:
- Duct tape
- Glue (Shop4Glue might be open in NovembeR)
- Drill bits
From previous meeting:
Report from last meeting:
- Reprap straps (Need to email Dominic)
- Cable ties
- Blue tack
- Blue sharpies - approved. Reference link
- Label maker tape - black on white
- Local Building Merchants:
- Wood Filler
- Blow torch gas
- Z epoxy - £20 - Russell to investigate - http://www.axminster.co.uk/z-poxy-epoxy-resin - Lionel suggests shop4glue.com
- Epoxy Resin Glue
- Contact adhesive (Removed - not to purchase - decision last month)
- Russell's list - approved to look for/get:
- Grinding/cutting discs
- Blade connectors (electronics)
- Tinted Visor (our current Arco one doesn't have a tinted one available).
- Metal polishing wax - run out of some already
- TIG welding gloves in various sizes (small/medium)
Other things not got:
- Sieve for straining coffee grounds - Tea strainer from Makro probably, approved.
- Velcro - need to know what kind of types.
- Needles and Bobbins for Toyota Sewing Machine and Overlocker. EL Grain company in Bulwell supplies these. Also need the instructions for both machines again.
- White thread for overlocker
- Black and white thread for sewing machine
- Cupboard for kitchen to store items (locked) if we happen to see one
- TIG Argon
- Bike repair kits or shop kit of 50 repair things
- Drill bits - do need a set - need to source
- Matt Cylinder - what the hell is this?
- Bin liners - David via. Email
- Nothing else of note
- Black permanent markers
- Glue sticks - prit-sticks
- Blue Tack
- Cocoa powder
- Tomato ketchup
- Squash (both kinds)
- Kitchen Foil
- Bin liners - maybe but got a box of 200 we think
- Bleach - toilet kind (squeezy)
- Nothing else is low except
- Drill bits still:
- Wood and metal bits needed - set from Machine Mart - £41.99 - so 2 is £84.00
Things to Purchase
See above for lists.