Andrew, Martin, Russell.
- 2015-10-31 - £200 card load
- 2015-11-02 - £82.29 - Makro
Card on 20th Jan: £132.88
To purchase needed:
- Duct tape
- Glue (Shop4Glue might be open at some point)
- Drill bits
Brought between last meeting and now:
- Makro run to fill up essentials in early November.
Report from last meeting:
- Reprap straps (Need to email Dominic)
- Cable ties
- Blue tack
- Need lots of sharpies. One option: Reference link
- Label maker tape - black on white
- Local Building Merchants:
- Wood Filler (move to woodworking team?)
- Blow torch gas (move to metalworking?)
- Z epoxy - £20 - Russell to investigate - http://www.axminster.co.uk/z-poxy-epoxy-resin - Lionel suggests shop4glue.com
- Epoxy Resin Glue
- Contact adhesive (Removed - not to purchase - decision last month)
- Russell's list - approved to look for/get:
- Grinding/cutting discs (move to another team?)
- Blade connectors (electronics)
- Tinted Visor (our current Arco one doesn't have a tinted one available) (move to metalworking?).
- Metal polishing wax - run out of some already (move to metalworking?)
- TIG welding gloves in various sizes (small/medium) (move to metalworking?)
Other things not got:
- Sieve for straining coffee grounds - Tea strainer from Makro probably, approved.
- Velcro - need to know what kind of types.
- Needles and Bobbins for Toyota Sewing Machine and Overlocker. EL Grain company in Bulwell supplies these. Also need the instructions for both machines again.
- White thread for overlocker
- Black and white thread for sewing machine
- Cupboard for kitchen to store items (locked) if we happen to see one
- TIG Argon (move to metalworking?)
- Bike repair kits or shop kit of 50 repair things
- some silly items
- Flappy sanding disk for grinder - metal area - 110mm. What grit? 2 types/whatever.
- Blue roll
- Kitchen Roll
- Jigsaw blades
- TZ Tapes for label printer
- Double sided tape
- Permanent markers
- Biro Pens
- Tapes (all kinds)
- Glue sticks
- Bin liners
- Loo roll
- Blue roll
- Nothing except kitchen roll. Review next month list.
- Tapes (all)
- Glue (as before)
- Possibly large disposable gloves
- Hanzel Advanced Soy Heavy Duty Hand Cleaner - Pumicized - needed, talk to David
- Barrier cream tub pump for 5ltr bottle
- Nuts and bolts - Downstairs access needed
Possibly need some more for the heavy duty cleaner. Makro run generally toilet paper and roll.