Hi, a quick intro to Chris
- CNC - In theory using cnc tools to make things, but really I like making the tools more :-)
- Embedded Systems - mostly ARM and AVR
- Flying - almost everything to do with full size + model flying
- Sterling hot air engines, especially Low Temp ones
- Science Fiction/Fantasy
Electronics: this was my day job until I got promoted to a level where I had to deal with people not stuff.
CNC: Using and building, Lathe + Mill CNC conversion, Mach3, Steppers Servos etc.
Metalwork: Lathe, Milling, cutting, filing and measuring - not always in that exact order :-)
Embedded programming: C, various assembly languages
Pilot and flying instructor, gliders and power
- Glider Aerobatic Logger - See  for a very out of date summary of progress
- Light Aircraft 'black box' - a cut down version of the logger that just measures G and flight time
Project 'next/todo list'
- Build a 3D printer - Done
Built a Ormerod, helping to build the hackspace =+ yrs reprap's
- Learn a lot more about SMT PCB's and the best way to home fabricate them
- Build a SMT Reflow oven
- Build a SMT pick/place machine
Things I can help with
Have a lot of high end electronic Test/Measurement kit, happy to help with calibration/repair of
Embedded micros: Arduino, FreeRtos, ARM + AVR micros, building boards and programming them to do stuff