At the hackspace, I mainly mess around with bikes, cameras, games and the laser cutter. I'm equally comfortable fiddling with software or building stuff. I was once declared the Nottinghack crash test dummy due to the number of times I've hurt myself with bikes, snowboards, &c. For work, I run events for the videogames industry, and make kits to sell.
At present (Feb 2014) I'm a trustee, and particularly interested in building teams at the hackspace. I'm generally in favour of spreading power and responsibility out rather than centralising them, because that seems healthier and more resilient for our kind of organisation.
- Bike maintenance
- CAD (Draftsight)
- Laser cutting, CNC milling
- Level design, Unreal Engine
- Joinery (Can teach basics)
- Soldering (Can teach basics, can't do SMT)
- Arduino development (Rank amateur)
- Unicycling (Beginner - can teach you what you need to know to teach yourself)
- Rubik's Cube (Intermediate. Can teach you how to solve a standard 3x3, but Msemtd knows much better methods and can teach other types of cube too)
Some non-instructables projects are also on Youtube