EMF Camp 2022/EMF Meeting 2022-03-29
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Dungeon Crawl Classics - Steve B may run this as a session
- Betty's workshops - for kids, can have assistance
- Need to start schedule for workshops and evening (Barbot) - action for Andrew to start this (Friday / Saturday / Sunday)
- Mug workshop - we apparently have a kit - probably won't be able to do if we can't find the printer for our mug printing kit? Mike Haber suggested.
- May need the ink
- Betty to find the mug stuff
- Need to probably order some suitable mugs as well - perhaps order some for use also with our coffee/tea mornings
- Betty has some pens as well
Thinking of COVID:
- Workshops with shared tools or equipment - need wipes and cleaning material
Coffee and hot drinks in the morning:
- Could do with a water heater
- Betty might be able to borrow one from work
- Drip coffee machine
- Mike Haber can have a look for one
- Need to decide if self service or not
- Rough price list needed - even if donations some "suggested donations"
- Washing up bowl and gloves
- Need to find mugs - mug drive perhaps from members
- Cleaning stuff for COVID
- Washing up bowl, gloves, washing up liquid
- Coffee and Tea for the hot drinks
- Coffee packets recommended - brand name would be good - need to decide pricing too (maybe £1)
- Snackspace items
- Andrew has some things past best before (damn COVID!) will bring along, may not sell though
- Shopping list needed for Makro, or a run there "early" so we can get some stuff
- Stationary - whiteboard pens (pack of them) for instance
Linking event with the Hackspace:
- Gareth: As there’s Wi-Fi there, could we maybe do some kind of live collaboration on something silly with the space for those who can’t be there?
- Steve: Virtual Challenge Anneka where people in the HS guide someone at EMF through some madness. :P I'm not volunteering though.
- Gareth: Perfect! Can we get a helicopter?
- Nice to link to the hackspace
- Boiler suits?
- Gareth will have a think about this
- Ben Caller and Andrew Armstrong working on it today, cleaned mostly, new tubing for a lot of tubes
- Mocktails - possibly look at the code
- Cleaning and replacing tubes and motors
- Have a social night for fundraising
- Need to sort a full list of things to buy for it (umbrellas, plastic glasses, etc.)
- Unmanned by default - self-serve coffee/tea/snackspace
- Workshops - schedule in
- Signage and banners - take the banner
- Signage for snackspace and for the schedule
- Check space for whiteboards
- Sack truck or trolley? Not got really any in the space
- Andrew to order - trolley for gardening from Machine Mart - need to order
- Andrew - Village tents - need to talk to organisers