< BarBotJump to navigation Jump to search
- Connect dark blue hose to CO2 bottle (16mm wrench) and lower connector of manifold
- Light blue hoses between manifold and bottle tops, other hose (with pop bottle lid ends) into the mixer taps. Tighten just right!
- All manifold taps full clockwise (closed)
- Regulator adjustment B full anti-clockwise
- Bottle tap A clockwise until gauge 1 shows increase in pressure
- Regulator adjustment B GENTLY clockwise until gauge 2 show first signs of increase (adjuster becomes stiff just before it kicks in). We want the needle to be on the first notch of the outer scale. Be tender!
- Check servo positions on mixer taps - the taps should be closed
- Open manifold valves. For each one check the bottle is pressurised (squeeze it), and that the connector at the tap end is not oozing
- Check pressure of regulator gauge. Remember we want it on the first notch of the outer scale
- Manually press taps (empty into a glass or something) to prime
Changing a bottle
- Close manifold value for the right bottle
- Unscrew bottle by holding cap and turning bottle. It will release pressure
- Change bottle.
- Screw new bottle onto cap (holding cap in place and rotating bottle
- Open manifold value
- Prime by manually opening tap into a glass