From Nottinghack Wiki
(Redirected from Stigmata Sauce)
Part of the sacred and profane condiments series.
Tomato ketchup dispenser with religious stigmata spout.
Dettol No-Touch soap dispenser
- IR LED and IR photo-sensor
- microcontroller potted onto board
- battery housing
- spout and inlet - one-way valve
- sold in North America under Lysol brand
Box for gubbins
- what-have-you for starters
- ports for ketchup inlet and blood outlet
- nice varnished wooden box eventually
- switch exposed through case
- removable dish for spills
- access for battery change
- hand mounting with powerful magnets
Nail hand sensor
- break beam by placing hand between nailed wooden boards
Hands or Wrists?
- Jolly debate ensues: http://forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=276571
- Palm of hand is more fun and has higher prevalence in stigmata hosts