Unlikely to keep this updated (it's a wiki after all). Website is aaronsplace.co.uk
I like making things in general - especially if I can go from having an idea to a finished "thing" in one evening.
Always happy to chat on Discord with other members - I'm asjackson there
While finding photos of things I've built, I realised I mostly use the space to fix things. Also I have a lot of projects which have stalled. Hopefully the list will grow eventually. 😅
Other non-hackspace projects
- a GPIB driver for 2.11BSD running on a PDP-11 https://aaronsplace.co.uk/blog/2021-09-26-2.11bsd-drivers.html
- giving a cheap doorbell WiFi powers https://aaronsplace.co.uk/blog/2022-12-29-hacking-a-doorbell.html
- ESPhome support for the AdaFruit MagTag e-ink display. In theory should do grayscale but I only got b/w working. https://github.com/esphome/esphome/pull/4222
- ESPhome module for the Interstate75 RGB LED panel driver board https://github.com/AaronJackson/interstate75-esphome
- Leak Stereo 20 tube amplifier repair and restoration https://aaronsplace.co.uk/blog/2019-09-10-leak-stereo-20.html
- A 12AX7 preamp https://aaronsplace.co.uk/blog/2020-05-17-12ax7-pre-amp.html
- The discord bot for Nottingham Hackspace https://github.com/AaronJackson/nh-discord
- A GitHub action pipeline for automatically building 2.11BSD releases https://github.com/AaronJackson/2.11BSD-Distribution-Builder
- A lisp interpretter 2.11BSD written in K&R C https://github.com/AaronJackson/bnlisp
Quite fun digging those out and reminding myself what I've been up to over the past few years.