A Virtual Norm Abram to issue safety advice.
See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norm_Abram to know the great man.
To quote the great Norm Abram: "Before we use any power tools, let's take a moment to talk about shop safety. Be sure to read, understand, and follow all the safety rules that come with your power tools. Knowing how to use your power tools properly will greatly reduce the risk of personal injury. And remember this: there is no more important safety rule than to wear these — safety glasses."
- large cardboard cutout
- preferably image with workshop sign
- posterised onto A3 sheets or A4 sheets
- image search: http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Norm+Abram&source=lnms&tbm=isch
- audio recording: "shop safety"
- Norm Abram shop safety audio -- http://youtu.be/I-YeSZ5dW90?t=49s
- Embedded Adventures MOD-1007 SoundOut Audio Module
- Microcontroller - possibly not required if only one sample is on the card - can use the play-next button
- 3.3v power source - battery? regulator? try everything!
- WTV020SD Working voltage: DC2.7～3.5V - might get away with using a single 18650 with no extras!