WikiCleanup/done June 2019
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Promotional materials -- Done (May 2019)
- Replaced by Template:Overview Done (May 2019)
- Each location ie, room, area and storage place could have a page. This in turn could link to pages of what is in that area and vice-versa. Done (May 2019)
Features to Consider
- Convert 'list boxes' into template - box style created but not as template
- Tidy alignment.
- Highlight featured pages.
- Make it easier to find task like tidying/ cleaning
- Make it clear how to contribute to the wiki
- No list to members guide
- New Members - link to members guide - wiki is second place to look for more detail
- Random content from :Category:Featured ?
- Move sandbox draft to mainpage
- Change the sidebar links so that they link to Pages (Or Portals like this?), Not categories
Done (May 2019)
- Sort out :Category:Featured Done (April 2019)
- Move old drives and events to Category:Pledge Drives (past) and Category:Events (past) Done (May 2019)
- Infobox for Software Done (June 2019)
- The wiki is seven years old and has a lot of pages that haven't been updated in years. Pages that genuinely aren't required can be tagged with:
- Please also include a reason which can then be discussed before wiki admin deletes.
- Most pages that contain historic pages can be de-categorized and tagged with Template:archive