Version 1 NH Antweight Rules
- The robot should weigh no more than 150g
- If it weighs a bit more than 150g, then that's probably fine as long as you're not obviously cheating
- There is no limit on the robot's dimensions (the 4" cube rule is not enforced)
- If you are obviously trying to gain an advantage purely by making the robot gigantic, then you will need to be less obvious
Note: if you want to participate at other events around the UK, be aware that enforcement of the 4" cube varies a lot
- All fights will take place without an enclosure
- The following weapons are therefore not allowed:
- Flywheels or other kinetic energy spinning weapons
- Circular saws or drills
- High-energy springs
This is not an exhaustive list and the marshal will review the safety of every robot during tech checks.
Inaugural Event - 30th of April 2022!
If you'd like to join us for the first ever Nottinghack robot event, please add your name below!
|Roboteer Name||Are you bringing a robot? If so enter the name||Any advice or parts needed?|
|Sam Roberts||Twisted Lifter||-|
|Sam Roberts||Chewdas Priest||-|
|Becky Dowson||Thwack Sabbath||-|
|Simon Lindsay||Alice Scooper||-|
|Steve Barnett||Cheese Dreams||-|
|Steve Barnett||Time For Crab!||-|