|This page is a stub. You can help by expanding it! This page is included in the list of stub pages.
|Information on this page is out of date. The specific problem is: This page may be more useful explaining what an infrastructure project is and where the best place to get info on them is. Please help update the page if you can. The talk page may contain suggestions.
|The Space • Location • New Members
• Tools • Events • Teams • Projects
|Volunteering • Infrastructure • Network
• Members • Action List • Donations
Pledge Drives • Meeting • Financials
Branding • Suppliers • History
|Rules Members' Guide
All of the examples below are completed projects, picked from many that have taken place. Generally, they were initially raised at members meetings, though sometimes you might also see projects emerge from the Google Group. All were led on a project basis, with ad hoc teams of interested people existing for the duration of them.
- Plumbing in the wet area.
- Building the spray booth.
- Wiring the space with CAT 5.
- Building shelves.
- Sorting through occasional large donations.
- Building the dusty area.
- Flooring the metalworking area.
- Additional workshop lighting.
- Getting a 3D Printer up and running.
Discussions of projects and potential projects often pop up on the mailing list. A small number of people can achieve quite a lot once they've got the budget and the remit to do something.