|This page is a stub. You can help by expanding it! This page is included in the list of stub pages.|
This category is not ready yet! Please get involved. We need to document some big gaps in our history. These pages could help and inspire people everywhere to set up their own hackspaces.
This is a collection of featured pages on this wiki that are of a high standard. These pages highlight what Nottingham Hackspace is and how we're making it happen, as well as some of the most well documented projects and events.
- How it started - The earliest days.
- Hackspace 1.0 - Our first working hackspace.
- Big Open Day Event 29th May 2011, Barcamp 2011 - Some of our first big events.
What we've got now
- Hackspace 2.0 - Our current hackspace.
- Laser cutter, Myford lathe, Welding equipment, Brother knitting equipment - Some of our interesting tools
What we do
Who we are
What we want
- Workshops 2010 and Workshops 2011, and events to include:
- Heating, to include:
- The abattoir curtain
- The spaceheater
- Pay-per-hour hackheat
- Decorating the space
- Projects, to include:
- Reprap Prusa:- Printed parts list, bom, pledges for bits, status, instructions Running costs
- Cnc mill:- instructions, pledge/running cost, suitable materials
- Big track:- convert to arduino, lipo battery, recreat software
- Hackspace instrumentation:- general page, mqtt systems, cacti, irc, twitter, each node own page
- Laser cutter - --Dominic 23:08, 20 May 2011 (BST) To update by 01/06/2011
- Tetris clock:- parts number of identifiable stuff, logic probe busses, build control input
- Ti Watches
More featured pages
The list below shows more featured projects and pages on this wiki. To qualify to be 'Featured', a page should:
- describe something really important to the hackspace; or
- be written really well; or
- otherwise be awesome!
Pages in category "Featured"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.